Welcome to all peoples to know about the World Alzheimer’s Day 2023 Quotes & Theme in this content. It is most important to know all peoples how to celebrate their World Alzheimer’s Day. Every year, all the world people celebrate their World Alzheimer’s Day on 21th September. All governmental, non-governmental offices, organizations, educational institutions, post offices, and major markets are closed. Public transport remains unavailable on all major routes. Traffic congestion is common due to this Day parades.
Alzheimer’s is a progressive disease that impairs memory and other mental functions. It is the most common form of dementia that generalizes memory loss and loss of other essential cognitive abilities that are serious enough to interfere with an individual’s daily life. The Wishes images are very popular ways to wish someone by social media. So, the people are searching best World Alzheimer’s Day 2023 Quotes & Theme.
How To Celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day 2023
To participate in this day, you can donate money to a trusted organization like ADI and the Purple Elephant. If they have events you can attend nearby, try it out. Most of the time they do walks or educational convention, but they’re good for spreading awareness. If a family member or friend that’s close to you is starting to have dementia/Alzheimer’s, look up online about what you can do to help them and be positive support for others who are struggling.
World Alzheimer’s Day 2023 Quotes
- You have to be patient with [Alzheimer’s]. Once you understand that it’s a medical condition, you become a little more compassionate. You get less frustrated.” — Kim Campbell.
- It is a strange, sad irony that so often, in the territory of a disease that robs an individual of memory, caregivers are often the forgotten.” — Karen Wilder.
- I intend to live the remainder of the years God gives me on this earth doing the things I have always done.” — Ronald Reagan.
- Alzheimer’s is brutal. I mean, it’s associated with losing your memory, but you don’t just forget who people are; you also forget how to talk, how to eat, how to do everything. That’s hard to wrap your head around until you actually see it.” — Seth Rogen.
- I think this whole issue, whether it’s of Alzheimer’s or caregiving, has a long way to go, I think, as a national conversation. What do caregivers need? What do they look like? What do we as a country need? Why are two-thirds of the Alzheimer’s cases women?” — Maria Shriver.
- For baby boomers, I feel like the canary in the coal mine while scientists search for a cure. I fear the day when I put my fingers on the keyboard and don’t know how to write anymore.” – Greg O’Brien.
- Alzheimer’s, while a horrible shroud that keeps out so many joys of life, also blanketed away the aggressive and shrill dimensions of modern life.” — Rick Steves.
- Never make [dementia] a secret. There should be no shame. Why feel ashamed of having a complex brain disease? People are afraid to talk about it.” — Wendy Mitchell.
- While the final chapter of my life with dementia may be trying, nothing has diminished my gratitude and deep appreciation for the countless blessings in my life.” — Sandra Day O’Connor.
- Alzheimer’s is me, unwinding, losing trust in myself, a butt of my own jokes and on bad days capable of playing hunt the slipper by myself and losing. You can’t battle it, you can’t be a plucky ‘survivor.’ It steals you from yourself.” — Terry Pratchett.
We hope all country peoples have got more information to know about the World Alzheimer’s Day 2023 Quotes & Theme. If you want to know more, just comment the box. Thanks to all for being with us.