Robi Jhotpot Emergency Balance 2020! Bangladeshi most popular telecommunication operator Robi has come to their all prepaid customers to activate Jhotpot Emergency Balance 2020 . Now all prepaid subscriber will get Emergency Balance Service. The customers who want to activate this special Jhotpot service. No tension, just read this full article to get a clear concept about the Robi Emergency Balance Service. In this bellow content, I will share with you for all details how to activate this special service.
In this bellow, I will share all more update information how can activate the Robi Emergency Balance 2020. Robi all prepaid subscriber will activate this special emergency balance, just dial USSD Code. If you want to full concept, just read this full content with attentively. We hope in this bellow content, all Robi users will get all more details info and information how can activate Emergency Balance Service.
Robi Emergency Code
- To write an SMS following format: START<>O to 8811
- Also, Dial *123*007#, After dialing the code, You will get a confirmation code. Robi loan account balance validity is 30 days.
- You can get an on-demand emergency balance at any time.
Robi Important Code
- Robi Emergency balance code: Dial *8811*1#
- Stop Robi Jhotpot balance code: Dial *8811*2#
- To check the Jhotpot Balance: Dial *222*16#
Terms & Conditions
- All eligible Robi prepaid customers can avail jhotpot balance service up to Tk. 100
- You can check your Eligibility by Dialing *8#
- To avail the Jhotpot Balance, you need to dial *123*007# (Free of Charge)
- An SMS notification fee of BDT 2.00 (excluding VAT, SD & SC) is applicable for availing a loan of BDT 12 and above.
- You can use this Jhotpot Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS
- Purchased minutes (e.g. bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Jhotpot Balance.
- The Jhotpot balance amount can be used at any time.
- You will be able to check the Jhotpot Balance amount by dialing *1# or *222# (Free of charge).
- You can check your Outstanding Balance (Balance that is not paid after taking Jhotpot Balance) by dialing *8# and then go to Account menu and Press 1 to check Outstanding Balance.
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Jhotpot Balance.
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15% VAT on tariff inclusive of SD, and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable.