Welcome to all peoples to know about the National Dog Day 2023 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings. Every year, on 26th August is celebrate as National Dog Day. On 2004, pet lifestyle expert Colleen Paige founded National Dog Day. A famous dog lover says, “If you have a dog in your life then you have found a true friend who will always stay with you.” A good dog can change your day with a huge happiness. So, the people are celebrate this National Dog Day in very importance. On National Dog Day 2023, many people are wanting to share a status on Facebook, Whatsapp & Twitter with National Dog Day 2023. So, they are searching Best Happy National Dog Day 2023 Messages, Greetings, Quotes, Text & SMS.
How to Celebrate National Dog Day
Every year Happy National Dog Day Celebrations August 26th 2023 .National Dog Day is celebrated on August 26th annually and was established in 2004 by Pet & Family Lifestyle Expert and Animal Advocate Colleen Paige, also the founder of National Puppy Day, National Mutt Day and National Cat Day and many more charitable days to bring attention to the plight of pets and promote adoption. The date of August 26th is important, as it is the date that Colleen’s family adopted her first dog “Sheltie” when Colleen was 10 years old.
National Dog Day 2023 Quotes
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” — Josh Billings
- “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” — Roger Caras
- “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.” — M.K. Clinton
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” — Charles M. Schulz
- “The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” — Charles de Gaulle
- “Dogs don’t rationalize. They don’t hold anything against a person. They don’t see the outside of a human but the inside of a human.” — Cesar Millan
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” — Johnny Depp
- “Why does watching a dog be a dog fill one with happiness?” — Jonathan Safran Foer
- “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me, they are the role model for being alive.” — Gilda Radner
- “A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.” — Robert Wagner
- “When an 85 pound mammal licks your tears away, then tries to sit on your lap, it’s hard to feel sad.” — Kristan Higgins
- “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.” — Dean Koontz
- “If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.” — Woodrow Wilson
National Dog Day 2023 Slogans, Wishes, Messages
1. When you are sad or have had a bad and tiring day then just a cute dog can make it a good day for you.
2. To sort your life, to bring some happiness in your life, to be happy…. All you need is a cute dog to make this dream come true for you.
3. The companionship between a man and a dog is the most amazing association. He is the most loyal and wonderful friend who would never leave you when you are in problem. He would feel your troubles and pains and will stand by you. Happy National Dog Day to you!!!
4. If you want to experience unconditional love, unmatched loyalty and true care then you must have a dog as your pet because it is the only thing in the world who can love you selflessly for eternity. Wishing you a very National Dog Day my friend.
5. Dogs are our connection to heaven. They don’t know what is discontent or evil or jealousy because they are too busy to love everyone around them without any self interest. Blessed are those who have dogs. Warm wishes to you on National Dog Day. Have a great day!!!
6. My dear friend, let us adopt a dog on the occasion of National Dog Day because they make superb friends who never complaint but only give love and attention to you like no one else. They are the most loyal partners to have. So let us give a shelter to one canine today!!
7. If you are sad then to bring back the lost happiness and laughter in your life, adopting a dog is the best thing. Get a puppy to your home today and feel the positive vibes around because you now have someone who loves you without any conditions. Happy National Dog Day.
8. The life of a pet is gone waiting for us to arrive home and spend some time with them… cuddling with them, playing with them and just sit by them. But even in those few moments they establish a strong connection. Such is their magic. Warm wishes on National Dog Day.